Source: WSS – Survey App
The Following factors were considered during the grading of the CBOs. Based on the importance of the factors regarding sustainability, the weights were fixed and analyzed.
Governance And Management
• Percentage Of Active Membership
• AGM Is Held & Office Bearers Duly Elected
• Dedicated Maintenance Staff Assigned & Paid
• Complain Registry Updated.
• Gender Balance
• Good Coordination by CBOs During Water Issues.
• Operating Ratio
• Collection Efficiency
• Sound Financial Management
• Timely Auditing
• Other Income Generation Activities
• All Assets Captured and Updated
• Maintenance Carried Out Effectively on a Regular Basis
• Water Availability
• Reliability Of Water Source
• Water Quality Tested and Passed
• Instances Of Water Services Broken Down More Than 12 Hours for the Last One Year
Water Source Sharing & Protection
• Sensitizing Water Sharing
• Risks In the Catchment Identified& Mitigation Plan Prepared.
• Improvement Work Carried Out
Who were scored over 294
Who were scored Between 168 to 294
- Need to Improve
Who were scored Below 168
For further details on the grading please refer to the Grading Criteria (Download)